About the Castle Group
The Castle Trust Group was formed over 20 years ago and has represented a range of clients including banks, quoted companies, wealthy individuals and pension funds. Its main emphasis is to ensure compliance in all jurisdictions is maintained to the highest standard. It has been at the forefront of ensuring Gibraltar has been acknowledged as a highly reputable jurisdiction from which UK pensions may be transferred with full agreement of HMRC.
Licensed and Regulated
The Castle Trust Group (CTG) comprises solely of the following entities licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC):
- Castle Trust & Management Services Limited (CTMS)
- First Management Limited (regulated Corporate Director)
- Castle Secretaries Limited
- Castle Nominees Limited
- Castle Fund Administrators Limited
The Castle Services Group
The Castle Services Group (CSG) comprises the wider range of companies, ie:
- International Financial Placements Limited (IFP) - a loan company holding a Money Lender's License issued by the Gibraltar government.
- Castle Publicity & Resources Worldwide Limited - specialist employment and payroll services.
- Castle Bespoke Management Limited - specialising in management and administration services.
- Castle Ship Management Limited
- Castle Air Services Limited
- Castle Group Properties Limited
We pride ourselves on our reputation for the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Castle Trust Group has a zero tolerance to bribery and corruption. We are committed to conducting business in a manner that complies with the UK Bribery Act 2010.
Disclaimer: This website contains general information only, without any warranty that the content is accurate, complete or fit for a particular purpose. It does not constitute professional advice. The Castle Trust Group does not accept any responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website and recommends that for a specific matter a suitable professional is consulted.